Friday, May 6, 2011

Braces...check!

So I'm going to keep this relatively short, but wanted to send a quick update.... I got my braces on this morning (7am appt the day after Cinco de Mayo...not recommended).

After a fun night last night  at "Casa del Fuego" (a.k.a Firehouse) with some good friends, it was time to face reality this morning.  Got the braces.  Actually not as bad as I thought.  Not as noticeable and unsightly as I was dreading.  I've been pretty bummed out the past couple days just thinking about it.  Not much pain or soreness so far.  Excited to head up to LA this weekend for some quality time with some of my favorite ladies and forget alllll about the braces.

Eating...not so fun.  I WILL be carrying around a toothbrush and mouthwash with me everywhere I go from now on, and most likely eating only when I'm by myself.  And for those of you who love me, you WILL tell me if I have any food in my teeth, right?!  You know I would do it for you! Ha!

Love all my super supportive friends..you know who you are:)

Here's a pic..not a great one, and I'm not a fan of taking self-portraits, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh I can't believe the day has finally come!! you seriously cannot even see them in that pic!! Great hanging last night, even if only for a bit. You should come up to my place to catch up over wine or something soon...after the kids is asleep, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! Chels you still look beautiful! See you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete